The contest is now closed! Thank you to all of those who have entered. We will be announcing winners soon!
Rules and Conditions:
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting pizza creations via email to email@example.com. Only one submission per person will be accepted. Contest ends 1/31/14 and the winner will be chosen and announced in February.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Custom Pie and Custom Melt will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: One Winner will receive the free pizza that they create. The winner will choose the name of the Pizza.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will announced on the website, facebook and all social media outlets. to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Participants hereby grant Custom Pie and Custom Melt a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Custom Pie and Custom Melt reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Custom Melt and Custom Pie and not to Facebook, and may be used to notify you if you have won.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Custom Pie and Custom Melt in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Custom Pie and Custom Melt is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Custom Pie and Custom Melt may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.